HealPharmacy COVID-19 Alert
Dear Valued Customers,
Last updated: August 1st 2020
We keep this information as up-to-date as possible, with information supplied from our shipping facilities & parcel authorities.
As Per USPS Delivery may get Delayed Due to Covid-19, And only EMS (Express Mail) shipping is available now. Airmail will be available soon.
Regarding delivery for EMS shipping will take around 10-18 days depends upon the flights, air cargo & man power availability, because only few flights are operating at present, delivery of EMS items may not be possible as per the delivery standards mentioned in shipping policy.
Our web services & support will be continuing as normal. We are still processing your orders and orders will be dispatched as soon as possible.
It’s our responsibility to serve our customers very seriously as we know our customers depend on us especially during times of crisis. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope for your understanding in this matter.
It’s been a challenging start of this year; we would like to thank you for being with us. We are wishing to get well soon for those who are affected with this COVID-19.
We urge our customers to follow these steps to help protect yourself:
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
To know more how to protect yourself please see Complete disinfection guidancehttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
We are wishing to get well soon for those who are affected with this COVID-19.